This course is designed for those who aim to become professional photographers and who have already acquired a certain level of experience.
For this course you will need a camera (DSLR preferred or mirrorless) and lenses.
Due to this course being a more technical one you will take a test at the beginning of the class in order to asses your knowledge.
Courses will be held over 12 weeks period , theory classes will take place at the studio once a week and the practical ones in the studio or outdoor every two weeks.
During this course, you will have the opportunity to work with models according to the area of photography you want to pursue and practice with me at weddings and shootings.
At the end of the course you will get a Certificate of Completion and several books in electronic format.
Maximum places available : 4
The cost of this course is $1000 , and can be paid in full or in 2 payments. First $500 must be paid before the class starts in order to keep your spot , second payment of $500 has to be made before the 6th week of classes.
Payments can be made by e-transfer at email@example.com or by check, visa/debit, cash at the studio.
Studio is located at 3218,49ave Lloydminster , Sk .
- Shutter speed
- Camera metering , correct exposure
- Camera menu and settings
- Focal length , Type of lenses and how to choose the ones you need.
- Focus system (manual and automatic)
- Composition (strengths, creating dynamics in photography, the significance of the strengths, exceptions in making a composition, static and dynamic balance in composition, chromatic balance, elements of visual perception, gestalt principles, dynamics of the visual center)
- White balance
- Photo filters
- Shooting in ambient light
- Shooting in natural light
- Photographic view ( photo framing , background/foreground ,station point )
- Travel photography
- Newborn photography
- Family photography
- Wedding photography
- Lifestyle photography
- Photojournalism photography
- Project review
- Final test.