This course is all about going further into editing using Photoshop to enhance your photos and transform them in fine art.
Adobe Photoshop is a critical tool for professional photographers. It is widely used for image editing, retouching , creating image compositions.
During this course you will learn how to edit in an non destructive manner and alter the reality in a creative way.
Class schedule :
- Workspace settings
- Blending modes
- Dynamic Range
- Moire, Smooth, Detail
- Colour Clean
- Removing unwanted objects
- Portrait Workflow ( advanced methods , healing brush, clone stamp , patch tool )
- Advanced selection ( pen tool, colour range )
- Dodge & Burn
- Liquify , Transform
- Landscape Workflow
- Composition (adding/replacing elements)
- Skin corrections (frequency separation)
- Black& White conversion
- Painterly editing
The cost of this course is $800 , and can be paid in full or in 2 payments. First $400 must be paid before the class starts in order to keep your spot , second payment of $400 has to be made before the 4th week of classes.
Payments can be made by e-transfer at email@example.com or by check, visa/debit, cash at the studio.